Hand drawn heart design. We used red painted, used cymbals for these earrings, the Imperfect Heart necklace and our new Red 12 Bar bracelet.
*Please note that due to the condition of the cymbals used and the unique and manual finishing process, there will be imperfections in the red finish (bronze underneath may be seen, shown in photos).*
- Reclaimed from broken cymbals made from bronze, painted red
- Water resistant but for longest life, keep away from water
- Polished exterior finish
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the cymbals we use, each product is different. You may receive a piece that slightly differs than what is pictured
- Made in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 30 day returns + 1 year warranty
I purchased these for my girlfriend when they first dropped. We have both been through bad relationships in the past and these were a perfect symbol of love and imperfect hearts. We both got the matching necklaces too. We wear them every day and love them. They were simply perfect. Thank you!
Title of Review : totally in love !
delicate & light pieces red cymbal . yes i'm so proud to wear them not only when i play drums. i feel fabulous female drummer ! 5 stars for these beauties
I purchased these hearts so I could re-hang them with some chain and a recycled glass bead, and I just love how they turned out!
Love the RED!
I’m a fan of red & will be wearing my red heart earrings, red heart necklace & red bracelet to a Valentine’s Dinner tonight. But can’t wait to rock them on other occasions as well. I own so much Full Circle stuff that I’ve lost count!