This bracelet isn't just in the shape of a bar, we've named it the 12 Bar bracelet as an homage to the popular blues progression that makes up so many wonderful songs.
- Cymbal piece is 1.25" x 0.5"
- Easily adjustable 1.5mm paracord
- Water resistant, but for longest life keep away from water
- Reclaimed from broken cymbals made from bronze, engraved Full Circle Company logo on one side
- Polished exterior finish
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the cymbals we use, each product is different. You may receive a piece that slightly differs than what is pictured
- Made in Indiana, USA
- 30 day returns + 1 year warranty
I had been on the search for a bracelet that i liked for a while and then out of nowhere this great company pops up! I love there whole business idea and mission. My bracelet was delivered very quickly and the quality was fantastic. Thank you so much Full Circle, i definitely will be ordering again!
I love love love this bracelet!
As a drummer I love that old cymbals can be remade into some useful. My wife (who is not a drummer!) really liked the bracelet and wears it now!
What a great idea!! I can't tell you how many cymbals i've broken throughout my drumming career! It's almost heart breaking to just throw it away! Finally someone is putting our broken treasures to use and doing a great job at it! My favorite part about the "12 bar" bracelet is that it's so light. You can wear it on stage and not be weighed down.
This bracelet and the necklace that I bought for my wife are great. We love them and wear them constantly. Thank you!