As a musician, it’s important to keep in time and know your downbeats. But sometimes, you have to improvise and turn the metronome upside down. Show your love for music with our downbeat reclaimed cymbal necklace.
- 27” Length Chain - choose from black or antique bronze
- Chain extender included for length options
- Reclaimed from broken cymbals made from bronze
- Polished exterior finish
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the cymbals we use, each product is different. You may receive a piece that slightly differs than what is pictured
- Made in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 30 day returns + 1 year warranty
Looks fantastic and i love it!
The piece is lighter than expected which is nice. The jewelry I had from cymbals in the past where made from 42 inch cymbal pieces that had broken off which were much thicker. The shape of the design is fun and well balanced. I find myself enjoying the way it feels in my hand and playing with the shape a lot. It arrived very promptly, I expected to wait longer but it was very timely. I am really enjoying your company and your customer care.
Really cool products. As a musician, and a drummer at that, Full Circle Co. really got my attention. I have received many compliments on the necklace. Would recommend.
I bought this for my girlfriend for Christmas. She had already heard of the company and loved it and I happen to think it looks very cute on her so it's a win win. Nice packaging and good quality and all that.
My sister (graduate/recipient of necklace/drummer) loved it! It perfectly completes her graduation outfit.