The perfect necklace for any drummer, this piece shows two drumsticks resting on a snare drum. Made from a reclaimed drum cymbal.
- Piece is 1.25" tall by 1.25" wide
- 18” Length Chain - choose from black or antique bronze
- Chain extender included for length options
- Reclaimed from broken cymbals made from bronze
- Polished exterior finish
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the cymbals we use, each product is different. You may receive a piece that slightly differs than what is pictured
- Made in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 30 day returns + 1 year warranty
So unique and meaningful.looks great. Sorta feel it's history of playing connects us drummers, together.
Not just the finish, the entire concept is brilliant. I'm not a jewelry guy. I don't wear a watch, neckband or bracelets of any kind. But when I saw what Full Circle is doing, and being a career drummer most of my life, I had to finally garner my physical self with their clever and ornate offering. I've been wearing the Cross Stick necklace since its arrival and I love it. Even my kids think "it's cool" and there's no tougher group of fashion critics in my immediate circle. Thank you for giving cymbals a second chance at life.
I’m giving it as a gift to my drummer boyfriend
It is absolutely gorgeous! I love that it is a recycled item made into something beautiful. Shipping was fast, item arrived in tact and in perfect condition. The personalized packaging was so sweet and I adored it! Will buy from this company again!
The photos on the website don’t do it justice. It’s even prettier in person.