The perfect necklace for any drummer, this piece shows two drumsticks resting on a snare drum. Made from a reclaimed drum cymbal.
- Piece is 1.25" tall by 1.25" wide
- 18” Length Chain - choose from black or antique bronze
- Chain extender included for length options
- Reclaimed from broken cymbals made from bronze
- Polished exterior finish
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the cymbals we use, each product is different. You may receive a piece that slightly differs than what is pictured
- Made in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 30 day returns + 1 year warranty
The entire experience was fantastic. The products are so unique . Will order again for sure!
This was a gift for a friend who is a passionate drummer and he LOVED it!
I bought this as a gift. He loved it thanks for all your help !!!
Being a drummer, I know the pride a percussionist takes in their instruments. Wearing this, I find myself imagining who owned this symbol, where it had been and what kind of music it had presented. What a great and novel idea to reestablish life into a tossed away, broken musical instrument.
I adore the crosstick necklace, I have it in both the bronze and dark versions on antiqued chains. It's lightweight but really well made. This piece is sentimental for me because my dad was a drummer, so I smile every time I put it on. PS- the customer service behind this brand is extraordinary. Between the jewelry and the people, I recommend Full Circle Co. to anyone who asks about my necklace. :)