As a musician, it’s important to keep in time and know your downbeats. But sometimes, you have to improvise and turn the metronome upside down. Show your love for music with our downbeat reclaimed cymbal necklace.
- 24” Length Chain - choose from black or antique bronze
- 2" Chain extender included for length options (24" - 26")
- Reclaimed from broken cymbals made from bronze
- Polished exterior finish
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the cymbals we use, each product is different. You may receive a piece that slightly differs than what is pictured
- Made in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 30 day returns + 1 year warranty
Love the products and the Company is very responsive to their customers. My Downbeat necklace is awesome. I'll be buying more.
I bought the necklaces for my sister-in-law and twin nieces for Christmas as a memorial in remembrance of my brother who was the drummer call his life. We just lost him this past August. This was our first Christmas without him. My sister-in-law and my nieces were extremely touched by the symbolism behind these necklaces. Tears were shed and memories were shared! Thank you so much for creating such a unique product to allow us to keep her memories and his music alive!
Why waste materials! Love this necklace made from broken cymbals. Looks great :)
Bought 2 + Love Love Love
For a music fan, musician, and one who appreciates the repurposing of these precious materials - I’m thrilled with both of my necklaces. Glad I stumbled upon full circle co!
I bought it for my daughter to celebrate her first drum set .... thought this was a great side gifts and she loved it!