The perfect necklace for any drummer, this piece shows two drumsticks resting on a snare drum. Made from a reclaimed drum cymbal.
- Piece is 1.25" tall by 1.25" wide
- 18” Length Chain - choose from black or antique bronze
- Chain extender included for length options
- Reclaimed from broken cymbals made from bronze
- Polished exterior finish
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the cymbals we use, each product is different. You may receive a piece that slightly differs than what is pictured
- Made in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 30 day returns + 1 year warranty
Cross Stick- Cymbal Necklace
The idea of being part of a recycled broken cymbal is just amazing. I love the texture, the shape of the drumsticks and specially how it gives this rockstar vibe. Easy to wear with all types of clothing.
Fun Accessory and Conversation Piece!
I love the cross stick reclaimed necklace! I felt it was a fair price and excellent quality. It was shipped quickly with a personalized note inside. So many people ask me where I got it and are surprised it's made of real cymbals. It was the perfect way to treat myself to a fun accessory celebrating my love of percussion playing!
Excellent product and Customer Service
I was so thrilled to get this necklace as a gift for a co-worker. It was the perfect item to commemorate the project on which we collaborated. Everything from the online ordering, to customer service, to shipping and receipt of item was easy and organized. Thanks so much!
Love the reclaimed cymbal necklace!
I love the cymbal part of this necklace. I'd like to think I'm wearing a cymbal that was played by Tommy Lee. I don't know that it was, but I also don't know that it wasn't. I'd give 5 stars but the chain isn't easily changeable.
A nicely designed tasteful piece of drumming jewelry that could be worn by both men and women.