Ok, hear us out. We took two of our most unique 12 Bar bracelet pieces and put them on this bracelet. If you move the bracelet pieces or even walk around, you'll hear them make a slight, subtle sound as one piece hits the other: like a hi hat.
As a bonus, one side has a hand hammered finish, and the other side has the traditional characteristics of a cymbal.
- Cymbal pieces are 1.25" x 0.5" (each)
- Side A is hand hammered, Side B is traditional
- Adjustable paracord bracelet cord
- Water resistant, but for longest life keep away from water
- Reclaimed from broken cymbals made from bronze
- Polished exterior finish
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the cymbals we use, each product is different. You may receive a piece that slightly differs than what is pictured
- Made in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 30 day returns + 1 year warranty