The perfect bracelet for any drummer, this piece shows two drumsticks resting on a snare drum. Made from a reclaimed drum cymbal.
- Cymbal piece is 1.25" x 0.5"
- Easily adjustable cord with button closure
- Water resistant, but for longest life keep away from water
- Reclaimed from broken cymbals made from bronze
- Polished exterior finish
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the cymbals we use, each product is different. You may receive a piece that slightly differs than what is pictured
- Made in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 30 day returns + 1 year warranty
Cross Stick bracelet
I purchased this bracelet for my 14 year old son who has been taking drum lessons for about 3 years. Not going to lie, I was nervous about it because he is a 14 year old boy and everything I like is apparently quite lame. He loves it!!! He always wears it for lessons, rehearsals and performances. I do plan on getting him some more products from Full Circle for birthdays and Christmas's for years to come! Jennifer M
Cross Stick - Reclaimed
This was my second purchase with Full Circle.This company is top notch.The jewelry is very appealing and well made.The customer service is fantastic.Being a drummer I love the concept.Looking to dealing with FC again.Highly recommend!
Great idea/great jewelry
Love my bracelet! Shipping was fast and accurate. Just ordered a necklace for my wife!
I got 2 of these bracelets for my husband and oldest son as they are both drummers. I wanted a unique Christmas present for themand when I saw these I knew this was the item. They loved them! This is a fun unexpected gift for the drummer in your life!
I sent this (and a necklace piece) to my partner for their birthday. They are addicted to their drums and were so happy with the idea and construction of the piece. High quality, excellent service, speedy delivery. I appreciate the staff and creators so much!