This bracelet isn't just in the shape of a bar, we've named it the 12 Bar bracelet as an homage to the popular blues progression that makes up so many wonderful songs.
- Cymbal piece is 1.25" x 0.5"
- Easily adjustable 1.5mm paracord
- Water resistant, but for longest life keep away from water
- Reclaimed from broken cymbals made from bronze, engraved Full Circle Company logo on one side
- Polished exterior finish
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the cymbals we use, each product is different. You may receive a piece that slightly differs than what is pictured
- Made in Indiana, USA
- 30 day returns + 1 year warranty
As a drummer I love that old cymbals can be remade into some useful. My wife (who is not a drummer!) really liked the bracelet and wears it now!
What a great idea!! I can't tell you how many cymbals i've broken throughout my drumming career! It's almost heart breaking to just throw it away! Finally someone is putting our broken treasures to use and doing a great job at it! My favorite part about the "12 bar" bracelet is that it's so light. You can wear it on stage and not be weighed down.
This bracelet and the necklace that I bought for my wife are great. We love them and wear them constantly. Thank you!
I have bought many pieces from this company. I love this bracelet with any outfit and has a settle connection to music and drums. I’ve bought many different items as gifts and it’s a hit every time!! I would recommend to EVERYONE!
The bracelet (along with the dark dog tag I purchased with it) are a fantastic addition to any drummer’s accessories. They create the perfect vibe for who we are, and what we represent. It’s more than just a piece of jewelry, it’s a statement!