*Current production time on this item is 2-5 business days. Your order will ship out then!*
An homage to the hand hammered and unique material we use to create each piece: the drum cymbal. What was once played and a form of musical expression is now revived into a beautiful jewelry piece - truly coming full circle. Show your love for music with our full circle reclaimed cymbal necklace.
- 24” Length Chain - choose from black or antique bronze
- 2" Chain extender included for length options (24" - 26")
- Reclaimed from broken cymbals made from bronze, painted in black
- Polished exterior finish
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the cymbals we use, each product is different. You may receive a piece that slightly differs than what is pictured
- Made in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 30 day returns + 1 year warranty
I will definitely buy again. Thank you very much
This piece is truely unique!
I love everything about this necklace.. the light weight, how it looks, the shape.. it's wonderful! And the repurposing is cool too.
I absolutely LOVE this thing. It catches so many eyes, and people ask about it all the time. I am so hekkin satisfied with it. The only thing is that the chain is very long (in my opinion), but it was easy to shorten to my preference. I accidentally hit the pendant against my nightstand the other night when I reached down to grab something, and it rang out a high pitched “ping.” I couldn’t help but to smile because I knew it 100% used to be a cymbal when I heard it.
The necklace is beautiful and a cool idea.