We love that bass (who doesn't?!), so we had to make a design that shows our love for the other half of the rhythm section! A necklace made from a recycled cymbal, cut into the shape of a bass headstock.
Necklace can be worn on any side, but the frontside has more of a raw, hand hammered cymbal vibe, where the back is more polished. You have options!
- 18” Length Chain - choose from black or antique bronze
- Chain extender included for length options
- Reclaimed from broken cymbals made from bronze
- Polished exterior finish
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the cymbals we use, each product is different. You may receive a piece that slightly differs than what is pictured
- Made in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 30 day returns + 1 year warranty
10 stars! I own several guitar pendants, but it’s rare to find a bass guitar pendant...especially one made from a broken drum cymbal! It’s super cool & looks great on the black chain.
Product is great. It looks good and feels of high quality. Also, shout out to the Customer Service team for helping me out when the original shipment was stolen from my new apartment complex shared mailbox!