We love that bass (who doesn't?!), so we had to make a design that shows our love for the other half of the rhythm section! A necklace made from a recycled cymbal, cut into the shape of a bass headstock.
Necklace can be worn on any side, but the frontside has more of a raw, hand hammered cymbal vibe, where the back is more polished. You have options!
- 18” Length Chain - choose from black or antique bronze
- Chain extender included for length options
- Reclaimed from broken cymbals made from bronze
- Polished exterior finish
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the cymbals we use, each product is different. You may receive a piece that slightly differs than what is pictured
- Made in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 30 day returns + 1 year warranty